✓ Lowest Price
✓ Buy Champix
✓ Free bonus pills included
✓ Free shipping over 200 pills
✓ In stock.
It takes a lot of guts to decide on quitting smoking. But if you have made your mind and have decided to quit smoking, then you must start taking Champix.
Champix is a fantastic treatment that helps people to quit smoking. It is a course of twelve weeks and helps to relieve the withdrawal symptoms and craving that is associated with stopping smoking. This treatment is not similar to nicotine replacement therapy. The quit date is set between 10 to 14 days of taking this treatment by most of the people.
Conditions in which you should not take Champix:
- If you are a female who is pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
- People who are less than 18 years of age.
- If you have certain health problems related to the brain or heart.
- If you have severe liver or kidney problems.
- If you are allergic to Varenicline, which is the main substance of this medicine.
How should you take Champix:
- The tablets of this medicine must be swallowed whole with a glass full of water.
- You can take this medicine with or without food.
- The usual dose of this medicine is 1 mg twice a day.
Some important bits of advice:
- You should always decide on the second week of treatment on which day you will stop smoking.
- You must always write the date on the pack which will work as a reminder for you.
- Champix is no substitute for will power. You have to remain motivated for quitting smoking.
- It is not recommended to smoke while the treatment is going on.
Important instructions for dosage:
- For making up the forgotten dose, you must never take a double dose.
- Take this medicine regularly at the same time every day.
- Never take the missed dose if it is already time for your next dose.
- Always keep your appointment card up to date so that you never miss your next prescription.
- Never alter the dosage without taking permission from your doctor.
- The dosage can be altered depending upon your response from the treatment and your tolerability.
Possible side effects:
Some of the possible side effects you can face are changes of mood, difficulty in concentrating, weight gain, nausea, headache, difficulty in sleeping, dizziness, abnormal dreams, etc.
- You should not use any complex machinery after having this medicine as you may feel dizzy.
- You should not drive any vehicle as it can be dangerous for you.
- You should discuss with your doctor if you have a history of psychiatric illness.
- Talk to your at once if you experience some suicidal thoughts.
- Always store this medicine at a safe place where your children are not able to reach.
Who is suitable for Champix:
Champix is suitable for only those persons who are motivated to quit smoking. This treatment will not work if you again start smoking after the treatment.