Lumigan Eye Drops
Buy Lumigan eye drops
✓ Lowest Price
✓ Buy Lumigan eye drops
✓ Free bonus pills included
✓ Free shipping over 200 pills
✓ In stock.
The most recommended eye drop for reducing intraocular pressure in eyes is Lumigan.
What is Lumigan Eye Drops?
Lumigan is also known as bimatoprost ophthalmic solution. It is used to reduce the elevated intraocular pressure of the patients suffering from ocular hypertension or open-angle glaucoma.
The dosage which is recommended for Lumigan is one drop in the affected eye(s). You can feel the reduction of the intraocular pressure after nearly 4 hours of administrating this eye drop.
- Never administer this eye drop more than once daily as it may decrease the intraocular pressure lowering effect.
- Never use any other eye drop at the same time when you are using Lumigan.
- Never keep this eye drop close to your children as it can be harmful to them.
- Never use this eye drop during pregnancy or lactation period.
- Never use this eye drop while wearing contact lenses.
Some adverse reactions:
- Changes in an eyelash.
- Irritation in the eyes.
- Redness in the eyes.
Bimatoprost mimics the effect of prostamides that are the naturally occurring substance. It increases the outflow of aqueous humor thereby reducing the intraocular pressure.
Precautions to be followed:
- Always seek your physician’s advice if you develop an intercurrent ocular condition.
- Go to your doctor if you experience eyelid reactions or conjunctivitis.
- Remove your contact lens prior to administrating this eye drop.
- Keep a gap of 5 minutes if you are using any other eye drop.
- Never touch the tip of the dispensing container with your fingers or any other surface so that the solution is not contaminated.
- Never discontinue the treatment without the advice of your doctor.
Before using Lumigan:
- Make sure that you are not allergic to Bimatoprost.
- Tell your doctor if you ever had infection or swelling in your eye.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to be pregnant.
- Let your doctor know if you ever had eye surgery.
How should you use Lumigan:
- Pull down your lower eyelid bu slightly tilting your head back so that a small pocket is created.
- Now hold the dropper with the tip down above the eyes.
- Squeeze out one drop while looking up.
- Now for a few minutes, close your eyes without squinting or blinking.
- To keep the liquid from running out from your eye, press your finger gently to the inside corner of the eye for few seconds.
Important points to be remembered:
- Never use this eye drop if its color is changed or if it has particles in it.
- Always let your doctor know if you are planning to have eye surgery in the future.
- A cool room temperature is needed to store this medicine where heat and moisture cannot reach.
- When not in use, you should always keep the bottle closed very tightly.
- Never share this medicine with any other person having similar symptoms.