Orlistat 120 mg
Buy Orlistat 120 mg
✓ Lowest Price
✓ Buy Orlistat 120 mg
✓ Free bonus pills included
✓ Free shipping over 200 pills
✓ In stock.
The best medicine recommended for treating obesity is Orlistat 120 mg.
What is Orlistat 120 mg?
Orlistat 120 mg is a wonderful medicine for treating obesity. The active substance in this medicine is Orlistat. The capsules are blue and are hard gelatin. This medicine is available only after a prescription from a doctor. If you are unable to lose 5% of the bodyweight even after 12 weeks, then you must discontinue taking this medicine.
Method of administration:
Always take this medicine with enough water before, during, or after one hour of having breakfast, lunch, and dinner. During the treatment, your diet must be rich in fruits and vegetables. Distribute the daily intake of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates over the three main meals.
- Never pass this medicine on to others even if they are obese like you as it may harm them.
- Never increase or decrease the dose without consulting with your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you suffer from chronic liver or kidney disease.
- This medicine is not intended to be used by children.
- Always read the leaflet very carefully before starting this medicine.
- Be sure to discuss with your doctor about other medications that you are taking.
- Once you start losing weight, then you need to make adjustments with the dosage of this medicine.
- Always distribute the intake of fat evenly between your three main meals.
- Always take your doctor’s advice if you are pregnant or planning to have a baby.
- During the treatment with Orlistat 120 mg, you must never breastfeed your baby.
- Contact your doctor as soon as possible if you take more capsules than you have recommended.
In case of missed dose:
If you forget to take your dose at any time in a day, take it as soon as you remember. But it should be within one hour of your last meal taken. Then you can continue with your next dose at the usual time. However, the doctor must be informed if you have missed several doses.
Possible side effects:
Some of the possible side effects that you may experience after the administration of Orlistat 120 mg are lower respiratory infections, tiredness, headache, gum disorder, bloating, soft stools, rectal discomfort, etc. These side effects go away after some time with the use of this medicine.
Contact your doctor if you experience:
- Blistering of skin.
- Yellowing of eyes and skin.
- Inflammation of the pancreas.
- Increase in the level of liver enzymes.
Do not take Orlistat 120 mg if:
- You are allergic to Orlistat or any other ingredient of this medicine.
- You are a breastfeeding mother.
- You have liver disorders.
- You have a high mal-absorption syndrome.
- You have a chronic infection in kidneys.
Special storage instructions:
Orlistat 120 mg must never be stored above 25 degrees Celsius. To protect this medicine from moisture and light, always store it in its original package away from the reach of pets and children.